NaNo season is almost here, and the MLs have been hard at working putting together some awesome stuff for all of you! We’re getting started a little early this year with some new fundraising programs that we hope you guys will be excited to get involved with, and they start…right now!
You’ve already heard about our campaign to “make Matt miserable,” but today we’re also announcing our first Early Donation Incentive Program!
What is it, you say?
In short, this year we have our own “donor goodies” for those who donate before October 23rd. All you have to do to particpate is email us your receipt!
How it Works:
Step One: Donate to The Office of Letters and Light!
- Donate $10, $25, $50…the choice is yours.
- Make sure your home region is set to USA :: Georgia :: Atlanta
Step Two: Forward your receipt to email@example.com
- Make sure your email includes your NaNo username, either on the receipt or written in.
- This is how we’ll conatct you about your rewards after the initial email.
Step Three: Collect your reward(s)!
- Everyone who donates early receives the following:
- Their name entered into a drawing for 2 pairs of tickets to the Atlanta Radio Theatre Company’s Halloween show on Saturday or Sunday of the kickoff weekend.
- Donors list their pick for the “theme” of some of this year’s pep talks. Last year our theme was “The Road to 50k”. Theme pep talks will be written by Mattkinsi.
- The option of a forum signature design for the NaNo site (by Hype or Tiakall) or a half hour of one-on-one plot help from one of the MLs.
That’s it! Pretty simple, huh? We’ll be announcing the winners of the ticket drawing on October 23rd at our In-Person Plotting Party. More info to come later on the time and place for that.
Perhaps you’re also wondering why we’re giving away free tickets to a show by the Atlanta Radio Theatre Company(ARTC)? Well, we’re happy to be the ARTC’s Partner in Imagination for the 2011-2012 season. Come back this Friday, September 23rd for more information on what this partnership means for us.
Are you ready wrimos? Because we’re just getting started!